New Poll

Hit the Lights, open thread; daytime
Marie Lennox
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 11:35 PM

52 years old
Thief/Wanderer
Not affiliated
XP

A domesticated girl is all you ask of me, but baby, this is lycanthropy.
Vii
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

Stealing, it was something Marie was used to for years now since her turning. It was a way of life when times got tough. It wasn't always this rough, there were times she found an odd end enough job for a short amount of time that it allowed her to live without stealing. But eventually, she'd move on and into a different city. Staying in New Orleans would be short term. Just passing through, she told herself.

Not that it would be a problem leaving. Often times, packs would catch scent of her and before they could confront her she was out of town. Not to mention, there really wasn’t' anything in any city worth staying for. The idea of being mated again wasn't something she was in rush to feel again after the last one walking away on her. She couldn't wish that pain on anyone. Yet, it was easier to pretend that it never existed and move on with her life.

She expertly bumped into a man and took his wallet. Once she was far enough from him, she took out the cash and threw the wallet next to a trash bin to be found later. It wasn't much cash, most people carried credit cards over cash these days. Which meant she found herself pickpocketing for watches and jewelry that she could pawn off.

PMEmail
^
Nathan O'Reilly
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 01:36 AM

WIP years old
O'Reilly Bar Owner
O'Reilly Pack • Alpha
XP

Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart. Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart.
Casper
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

The thick padding of his thumb found itself placing against the ignited ember that nipped along at the rolled paper, smothering out the flame and rendering the cigarette wasted and without further use. With simple maneuvers in the hand, cancerous stick flew from his grip to land in the ground, his feet pulling him further away from where it had landed as he closed the proximity between himself and the occupants of the market, a curtesy in respects to their breathing space. His hands, instinctively, moved to slide themselves into the cozy retreat of his pockets, keeping them from dangling about uselessly as his body maneuvered through the crowds with ease. Some of the patrons passed by, offering a smile or a nod in greeting - some even offering a mouther hello as they passed, Nathan matching it every time regardless if there was a task at hand. Upkeep on appearances was always something of high importance, especially if one planned to claim land as their home and expect to be able to remain there for generations. His mind wandered briefly in thought before coming to with a simple sniff in the air.

She was here.

A wolf had wandered into into the radar of Nathan's attention. The pack's eyes surveillance in the shadows, reporting back to their alpha the news they have gathered on whom this strange one might have been. Nathan had patted himself on the back for being fairly knowledgable of most of the faces in New Orleans, keeping mental notes on who was dangerous and whom was someone that could be trusted - and all those that sat in between. It was often rare that a new face sauntered into his radar and caused a brow to arch in suspicion. Had this wolf, he knowing as such as the scent sat heavily in her wake, been a new comer to the state or had she been something of a new comer to their kind? A lone wolf wandering from place to place; ah how dangerous those could be. It was because of these lingering questions that pushed him to move forward and find out what he could. If not to soothe his own curiosity of the woman, but to be sure that his pack could be safe from exposer or even harm for her possibly standing as a scout for a pack she could be searching for a home for. Whatever the case, a meeting would be upon them if he had any say on it.

Cloaking himself into his surroundings, he took a stand next to a window, his gaze glossing over the glass to appear as if interested in a possible purchase on what lie behind the glass, when in reality his eyes fixed on the reflection as the target was found bumping into an individual, turning away from the man before pulling out a wallet as she walked away, tossing the material to the ground as it was nothing more than worthless to her needs, she carrying on her way forward. A mental note had been struck into his mind, she was thief. Stealing things earned by others into the hands of some slick fingers who thought it was theirs to take. Something about that brushed him the wrong way, perhaps caused a slight grumble to bubble in his throat before he pushed away from the window and continued to follow, bending down to collect the wallet sh had dropped and picking up a jog, his plan unfolding in his mind.

"Excuse me, Miss?" The irish tongue holding true with his accent, his arm outstretching slightly to hold up the wallet for her to see. "I think you dropped something, yeah?" A slight smile painted along his lips, one of theatrics for this particular moment.

PM
^
Marie Lennox
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 01:46 AM

52 years old
Thief/Wanderer
Not affiliated
XP

Vii
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

In truth, she should have known better than to enter New Orleans. Old fairy tales were based off truth after all. New Orleans was a beacon for supernatural, but it wasn't the only city either. However, no matter, she shouldn't have come into the city. She had hoped that perhaps she'd go unnoticed with the amount of supernaturals but that would soon be an invalid thought. If she'd been paying attention, she might have caught his scent. Or so she told herself as she silently cursed, scolding herself for her lack of attention to detail. Her lack of paying attention to her surroundings. Of course, she was being ignorant and naive, hoping that she'd be unnoticed and that no wolf would be around to watch her.

She posed no smile in return to his. “Perhaps you're mistaken, why would a woman carry a wallet,” she attempted to lie. After twenty years of this life, one would think she'd know better than to lie to another wolf. Or another supernatural for that matter. However, she had done it anyways. She took a step backwards, preparing herself for a quick departure. But there was something... commanding about the man that nearly halted her in her position. He was an alpha. The alpha. Getting out of this was going to be next to impossible. “Fine, you caught me. A girl's gotta eat...” she commented with a sigh of annoyance. “Are ya the police or something? Gonna arrest me?” she added sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

PMEmail
^
Nathan O'Reilly
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 02:08 AM

WIP years old
O'Reilly Bar Owner
O'Reilly Pack • Alpha
XP

Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart. Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart.
Casper
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

He had been obviously aware this wallet hadn't belonged to her, having had watched the crime just moments before. However, his scheme to gain her attention had seemed to have worked, the woman coming to a halt before him posing with a sense of lacked amusement. her question left her, a tude laced the words spoken that only washed his falsified appearance from his lips, forcing his spine to straighten to create more of a height over her, head tilting slightly to the side while his eyes melted down into hers, an act that happened naturally when the presence of a challenge (of any caliber) was about. He didn't have to respond to her question revolved around the wallet, he was well aware she knew this wasn't some chanced meeting. Even when she took that step back, the hope to flee seemed to wilt before she spoke up once more, the corner of his lips twitching to pull into a smirk, but a hard expression remained in place. Refusing to offer up any thing to her.

tossing the wallet to the side, holding no use for it further, his arm extended out to grasp at her arm, using the strength of his arm to force her to turn to walk along side of him, his hand falling upon her mid-back to keep her close just to remain on the safer side of things. "The police, no." His tone had dipped to something darker, keeping the conversation between the two wolves and none other. His gaze scouted around for the destination he had in mind. "I'm much worse." Being as it was too early in their meeting, he has much to interrogate out of her, so he didn't wish to expose his bloodline just yet. The blood that coursed through his body was one of the eldest of the werewolf kind, something he takes rather seriously. It also painted him with a target, wolves often trying to take out the bloodline to prove a point amongst one another. Thus, such things remained silenced between he and his new guest.

When the building came to view, he offered a slight push upon her back to gift her the ability to walk on her own without the babysitting of his guided hand. "If I girl wants to eat, a girl will eat." He slowed his paced to flick a glance towards the woman before nodding he to inter the cafe, slightly abandoned with few customers spread about in the building. "I'd suggest you be on your best behavior. I've not been known to make idle threats." He seemed almost pestered by her, an inconvenience of his time. Yet, he would find out if that was the fact or not as they walked towards the entrance to gain a table.

PM
^
Marie Lennox
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 09:11 PM

52 years old
Thief/Wanderer
Not affiliated
XP

Vii
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

In that moment, that moment with this man within her presence, she felt herself torn. Her human side wanted nothing more than to rebel against this man, to push him away and run as fast as she could. And part of her wolf felt the same way, too. That running was the best option right now; however, there was another part of the wolf that knew better. It felt drawn to this wolf and was accepting the dominance it was asserting over it, and that wasn't okay with Marie at all. She didn't bow to anyone, she didn't cave to anyone's dominance but her own. When he tossed the wallet aside, there was a flinch that came across her body. The movement of his arm made her think he was about to get violent on her.

She didn't like packs or other wolves for a reason. A reason that was her own, and one she didn't have to share with anyone. She didn't have to explain herself. Yet, she gave enough of one to make the man toss the wallet aside. However, hearing that he was worse than the police didn't sit all too well with her. Not to mention, the grasp he had on her wasn't going over well. She didn't like to be touched unless she allowed it. And she most definitely wasn't allowing this contact. She wiggled her arm enough to see if she could shake his grip but she couldn't.

As they walked, her eyes moved trying to find a way out but it was no use. She'd never lose the grip he had on her in that moment. When she got the chance, though, she'd run. However, when that chance came, his hand moving off of her and pushing her forward she didn't run. He was going to feed her... it was confusing and she raised an eyebrow in reaction as she slowly walked forward. She rolled her eyes at his words before grumbling as she made her way into the cafe and picked a booth away from other people. Maybe he'd let her go after she ate. “So this is your solution? Feed me and I'll stop stealing to eat?” she scoffed, her tone was laced with annoyance.

PMEmail
^
Nathan O'Reilly
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 06:27 PM

WIP years old
O'Reilly Bar Owner
O'Reilly Pack • Alpha
XP

Casper
is currently
joined on 5-July 14
N/A
Lycanthrope

Dark eyes fleeted about the area as they entered the building, paying no mind to the eye rolls and clear disdain that emanated the woman he forced to accompany him - much like a father would with their angst teen. He held little patience with those whom wanted to try his patience, , he had been far too old to be holding hands with this child to be sure she caused no trouble for him and his kind, however, there was this piece of him that felt it was his duty to offer protection to her all in the same light. It was his way, the way of his people. Regardless of the start they had been having, he had to put the offer out there one way or the other. So as they took their seats at the booth of her choosing, he only let his eyes return to her as she began to speak once again, halting his own from breaking his lips.

"You will stop stealing to eat, whether I chose to feed you or not." He moved himself in his seat, attempting to find a comfortable position before placing his clasped hands upon the table top, torso leaning forward slightly as if engaged souly on her now and their surrounding mattered little. "At least, as long as you're in this city." He took a moment to pause, sniff at the air lightly to truly entrap her scent to memory, it holding a faint warmth that wasn't all to common but it being swept aside as nothing more that just that fleeting thought. His eyes narrowed at her, a scold preparing upon his features. "Wolves live in these parts, they having settled to make this their home. My wolves. My pack, to be more exact." His brow arched slightly, letting this sink in what position he sat in, as if she didn't already know.

"If rumor gets out that a wolf's been waltzing about dipping in the illegals... Let alone if you happened to pocket from someone you shouldn't have for the mere fact you're naive about how things work around here... they're Gunna' come looking for me for answers." His tone dipped into a light growl under his breath as he sensed the approach of the waiter to collect their orders. "And I dont like people questioning my Pack and tarnishing their name." With that, he sat upright. Turning his attention to the server before flicking back towards the girl for her to order.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll