New Poll

ardency of the lonely, nadja's plotter
Nadja
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 07:10 PM

years old
N/A

is currently
joined on --

1 freedom lies with the bold 2 about rosemary clyde The girl before you doesn't garb herself in formfitting clothing or keeps her features dabbled with make-up. She would much prefer to blend into a crowd and not be noted on as more of a blur. The grander part of her youth was spent wholly ignored and made to feel as if she didn't exist. It was an impression that never truly left her and she has resigned herself to it. As so she lacks the proper decorum for social interactions and takes privileges many have the good sense to mind. She doesn't own a great deal of fondness for people as they merely appear dispassionate and listless to her. It is best, she finds, to simply guard herself from trusting or getting attached to such mindless beings. One could make the asute observation that she is afraid. She spends all her solitary time taking courses to teach herself an assortment of seemingly random skills, meticulously pours over a schedule for her future activities and the remainder of the time devoting herself to teaching physics.extra: Rosemary isn't aware of the supernatural community in New Orleans or that they even exist in the world. 3 relationships:friends The interactions that she much prefers is the undiluted and authentic form where little is restrained. She doesn't demand an upbeat and bolstering personality mind you as the broodingly austere are just as impassioned to her. The recluse manner that she grew up in granted her the ability to remain uncommonly calm when others panic. It makes her an ideal person to have a breakdown near or to call when something goes south. She barely flinches at the prospect of either. She is a big-hearted and swelling kind of person who yearns for a connection when it comes down to it.romanceNow, while the above does apply here as well she has certain tastes in the bedroom that naturally bores her with regular partners. She has never been in love or found the vanilla version of relationships to be enticing. It is the exciting and desperately yearning kind of love she demands. She prefers the feeling of her bones widening beyond their frame, her heart crowding her lungs and the pads of her skin screaming for the brush of a persons finger tips. The vibrant and explosive kind of passion she owns can be surprising to those that only see the exterior. The standoffish and unkempt exterior. She doesn't distinguish between genders or how a person classifies themselves. The person merely needs to be impassioned and if they can accept a bdsm form of sexual relationship she will be like a cat to fresh cream. Content.enemiesShe doesn't interact enough to garner any natural enemies. Her standoffish nature isn't hostile as one might wish to think. She is predominately kind and soft hearted. •••
^
▲Vii
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 09:43 PM

27 years old
momma to be
Staff
XP

You look a lot like forever I'm made of yesterdays. Even if you don't believe me I couldn't be less afraid.
Vii
is currently
joined on 17-May 13
Admin

I want plots with you but my brain is supah sleepy right now! I SHALL RETURN WITH IDEAS.
PMEmail
^
CASPER
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 11:36 PM

Twenty-one years old
College Student
The Co-Admin
XP

My gluttonous priestess, My lascivious saint. You are the rage of a curse, a traumatic daydream, a tender apocalypse.
Jaycee
is currently
joined on 10-October 14

user posted image
"I don't think I need to remind you of this contract, Ms. Clyde...."

Ahem. Yeah, Morde would like to see her. >.> http://i.imgur.com/RxyRiwz.png
PMAIM
^
Nadja
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 10:50 AM

years old
N/A

is currently
joined on --

mordecai & rosemary

She'll be there in an instant! I'll type up a starter.

^
Chloe Cross
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 03:21 PM

2,094 years old
Egyptology Professor
N/A
XP

So I learned two things that night, and the next day, from him: the perfection of a moment, and the fleeting nature of it.
Poe
is currently
joined on 2-July 14
N/A
Vampire

First, just so you know I have a whole herd of characters so if this one doesn't suit you, I'm sure we can find others http://i.imgur.com/vbt4oWn.png.

Chloe & Rosemary

I decided on Chloe simply because... she teaches Egyptology at the University. Only at night, of course but on the weeknights, and some weekends she's there. I'm not entirely sure beyond a work related thread or what but I think these two should thread. And like I said, if she doesn't fit I have others just not sure which ones would interest you.
PMEmail
^
Nadja
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 05:27 PM

years old
N/A

is currently
joined on --

chloe & rosemary

I think that they'll make for an unusal pair. It is interesting when only occupation ties two wildly different people from wildly different paths to the same place. Rosemary isn't aware of the supernatural world so she wouldn't accredit Chloe's work hours to anything particular. I'd love to see them organically interact with one another. I imagine that Rosemary stays about the school longer than she is required to merely for the silence and equipment.

I'll eye your other characters and see who I could involve my dear eccentric Rosemary with.

^
Chloe Cross
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 05:32 PM

2,094 years old
Egyptology Professor
N/A
XP

So I learned two things that night, and the next day, from him: the perfection of a moment, and the fleeting nature of it.
Poe
is currently
joined on 2-July 14
N/A
Vampire

Chloe & Rosemary

Oh, definitely! It's part of why I threw her out to Rosemary first versus any of my other characters. And yes, I got the feeling she didn't know about the supernatural and Chloe wouldn't say anything to beginning as she tends to keep tight lipped about what she is around her students and those that she works with.

Awesome!

PMEmail
^
▲Vii
 Posted: Jun 30 2015, 04:33 AM

27 years old
momma to be
Staff
XP

You look a lot like forever I'm made of yesterdays. Even if you don't believe me I couldn't be less afraid.
Vii
is currently
joined on 17-May 13
Admin

Plotter Archive

This plot has been marked inactive do to inactivity from the member. If you have any questions or concerns, please see the staff.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll